What is MindCart AI?
MindCart AI is an empirical solution for identifying what to say, how to say it and to whom.
What to say
The right themes
How to say it
The most persuasive language
The most receptive mindsets
What was the purpose of this study?
The study was designed to help street-level stores reopen in Canada by uncovering what their customers need to hear and see.
What should be the process of "reopening" retail stores?
- Retail stores open with appropriate COVID-19 messages
- Upon entry customer given hand sanitizer and tissue
- Store regulates entry: infrared digital thermometer used
- One additional store reopens in strip mall every 24 hours until all have reopened
What measures should employees follow?
- Wear protective garments, gloves and masks
- Increase frequency of cleaning, self, store, products, etc.
- Limit employee interaction: 6-foot spacing
- No store requirements: customer does what seems best
What measures should customers follow?
- Maintain physical distance: 6-feet from employees or other customers
- Wear mask and gloves
- Not handle items
- Pay only by debit or credit card… no cash
What are the compliance aids?
- Customer needs a little more than basic rules to comply
- Customer requires personal reminder by floor clerks in store
- Customer needs gentle reminder… signs around the store
- Customer needs occasional reminder by announcement
What mindsets did we discover?
"These questions and answers are mixed together to create combinations resulting in 24 unique vignettes that the participants rate"
PVI: Personal Viewpoint Identifier
What mindset are you?
The PVI can be used to identify an individual's mind-set on the topic using a short survey, allowing for personalized communication and marketing opportunities.
Click here to discover which mind-type is YOU
Can't find what you're looking for?
Ask all your questions to our MindCart AI support team.